We welcome parents and other carers into our school to volunteer a little of their time, to engage with the children. Parents enjoy hearing children read, accompanying children on school trips and helping in the school in a practical way. We appreciate and value the time given by our volunteers, as it extends and enriches the lives of the children.
Here are some suggestions as to how you may be able to help us;
- Listening to children read in school
- Going on trips as an adult helper
- Helping in our Forest School
- Working with children in the school allotment
- Running a club for children after school
- Joining the HSA and serving on the committee
- Joining the HSA and helping at events
- Talking with pupils about the career you are following or an interest/hobby you have
If you would like to volunteer, please see your child’s teacher or let the staff in the school office know. A senior member of staff will then contact you to discuss how you may be able to help us. Thank you.