St Felix Home – School Association (HSA)
All parents, carers, guardians and staff are automatically members of St Felix HSA and are welcome to attend meetings. Please don’t be shy we would love to see you there, or get in touch email@example.com
What the HSA does:
The HSA is a voluntary group of parents and teachers who organise a variety of fundraising events for children and parents at the school. Whilst creating opportunities for families to socialise, the events also raise much needed extra funds for the school.
We are always looking for new fundraising opportunities, here are some of the events that we run;
- Christmas Bazaar
- Summer Fete
- Mother’s/Father’s Day gift rooms
- Hot chocolate/ice lolly Fridays
If you have any ideas, please do let us know.
Where does the money go?
We are currently in the midst of a fundraising campaign to raise over £4,500 to go towards, much needed, new laptops for the children.
Here are some of the things we have funded in the past;
- Library books
- Outdoor play equipment
- Wet play activities
- Language and communication resources
- Wi-Fi Speakers
We also help the school
- Teas and coffees at parent partnerships
- Refreshments for all the children on sports day
- Leavers gifts for year 6 students
Latest news for your diary:
- HSA AGM 30th September 2pm
- HSA Disco 3rd October
- Change the Rules Day 18th October
- Christmas Fayre 29th November
- New Year Disco 16th January
- Pop Up Mother’s Day Stall 19th and 20th March
- Pop Up Father’s Day Stall 18th and 19th June
- Summer Fayre 26th June
- Leavers’ Disco 9th July