Year 1/2 Class Teacher Vacancy
Full time – Maternity cover/fixed term cover starting January 2020 until May half term
We have one vacancy for a class teacher at St. Felix RC Primary School to
start January 2020 to work in a Year 1/2 class. Our very successful, caring school needs a class teacher to join our friendly and supportive team of committed staff.
The successful candidate must:
- demonstrate a child-centric approach to teaching and learning;
- be committed to providing quality education;
- be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice;
- be able to create a stimulating learning environment for children of all abilities;
- have high expectations of children’s work and behaviour;
- be committed to their own professional development;
- have experience or training in cross-curricular primary practice;
- be willing to take an active role in the wider aspects of school life.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school’s Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full. St. Felix recently is part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi Academy Trust which is a highly collaborative partnership seeking to provide a wide range of opportunities for staff development.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Roll: 290; 3 – 11 years.
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form. Email applications are accepted. Further details and an application form are available from Mrs. S. Shackell, Business Manager, at the school, School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 9DE. Tel: 01440 703775 Email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
This MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. CRB checks required for relevant posts.
Closing date: Monday 28th October 9am
Interview Date: Tuesday 5th November