We have two vacancies for teaching staff:
- MPS Fixed term until 31 August 2019 for 3 days a week (0.61)
Closing Date 13th November Interviews 21st November
- MPS Permanent and Full Time
Closing Date 5th December Interviews TBC
Required from January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Our very successful, caring school needs a Class Teacher to join our friendly and supportive team of committed staff.
- demonstrate a child-centric approach to teaching and learning
- be committed to providing quality education
- be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be able to create a stimulating learning environment for children of all abilities
- have high expectations of children’s work and behaviour
- be committed to their own professional development
- have experience or training in cross-curricular primary practice
- be willing to take an active role in the wider aspects of school life.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school’s Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
St. Felix recently became part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi Academy Trust which is a highly collaborative partnership seeking to provide a wide range of opportunities for staff development.
Roll: 294; 3 – 11 years.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Sue Shackell, Business Manager by phone: (01440) 703775 or via email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form.
Please return completed applications to the school by post: School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 9DE or via email to: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk